Been gone for quite a while. It is because I tilled my positivity garden first at Purposive Writer. Nope, it is not a literal garden. Everything in there is about my inward journeys. I just plant and gather some strength and confidence from there. Thankfully, that garden bears fruit and I reap strong friendships from my readers. It boosts my confidence to be here and continue with my online career.
Now, I am back with good news: how to achieve your goals in five actionable steps.
These lessons are what I learned from the latest Webinar I attended, Are You Qualified to Earn Millions Online by Jomar Hilario. His guest, Anna Maliwat, a Virtual Professional, shared how she followed Jomar’s course in successful planning. The following steps are what she did to achieve her goals:
- Create a plan of what would you do or be. Have a clear goal of what you want to do.
- See yourself in a specific date in the future. This is you achieving your goals. This is what others call as visualization. It is visualizing yourself achieving your goals in a specific date. For example: how do you see yourself on January 1, 2017. Then from there look back to this date today.
- Write that plan on paper. Make it tangible by writing it on paper. For example, Date: Jan. 1, 2017. I am happy taking my vacation at…..
- Believe in your heart and soul that it would happen. You must have the deep faith that it would happen. Prayer is the key to all things. Pray for it the more.
- Act on the things and ways that could lead you to attaining your goals. Planning and believing is just one half of the battle. The other half is acting on it. Here, the strategies and techniques enter into the picture. Those are the things that you incorporate into your daily habits to deliberately move your way to success. It might be studying, learning or enrolling on new courses. Sometimes the methods are difficult, but it is all worth it in the end.
May you learn something from here. These are what I am going to do too to achieve my goals in my online career journey.
Have a purposeful day!